May 2, 2011

Gratitude


It's Monday and for many of us, it's back to work, back to the grind. Some days it's harder than others to press into all that is in front of us at the beginning of the week.

Today, I found myself stuck in the perspective of :   "Aaaaaargh! It's Monday! I don't want to....."
Then, I took a moment to visit the very popular site called: A Holy Experience by Canadian,  Anne Voskamp. What a woman of influence!

In a moment, the music drew me into a place of peace and contentment. Then, the images captured my heart and dispelled all the frustrating and discontented thoughts that were rolling through my heart and mind. I took a deep breath and felt the discontentment dissipate. I began to notice the good and what I CAN do and who I CAN be.

You really ought to take a visit to this site. In it you will find something that your heart needs. Something that will set your mind back on course and purpose.
Now, in this moment. I see differently. I see that I have so very much to be grateful for.
grat·i·tude
–noun
the quality or feeling of being grateful or thankful.

Anne is offering a Weekly Gratitude Booklet … download and print 7 Gifts: Good and Perfect to write down 7 gifts each day, for each day of the week — becoming thanks to God! Thanks for this wonderful gift Anne!
Bless you in all that you do and more importantly, for who you are.

No comments: