Apr 17, 2007

Simple Pleasures

I love it how God is in every little detail of our lives. I love nature and the beauty of God that is reflected in plants and flowers. I am mesmerized by how intricately He created so many beautiful flowers and plants.

This is one of my favorite indoor places in Kelowna. Its called Art Knapp. I have never seen so many spectacular flowers and plants and greenery. It is my indoor oasis.


It makes me happy, and stop to thank God for all of the simple pleasures in life.
I have many..........



I am grateful for Lindsay's simple mind. She has been my greatest teacher. She shows me how to be child-like and lean on God to take care of all my needs. She never worries and always loves and smiles. She is simple, and I love her that way. I need to be more like her.

Simple trust, simple joy, simple pleasure.

11 comments:

Jen said...

Great pictures Cheryl.
Lindsay looks Awesome!!!!

Amy said...

Awesome pic of Linds & your ma.

I love simple pleasures. I make a habit of trying to find some daily...life passes us by so quickly that we MUST stop and smell the roses...and partake in a bit of beauty.

Shari said...

sweet picture of Lindsay and your Mom - both look great.

Unknown said...

Super pictures and that one of Lindsay and your mother is so precious. I love that, "simple trust, simple joy, simple pleasure." I must attain more of that... life is so easily wasted on things that are out of our control. Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Joy

Anonymous said...

Yes, its good to be reminded to stop and smell the roses.
I for one, want to learn to be more simple like Lindsay.

Isn't she the sweetest??!! All I can see in her is beauty, softness and sweetness. I am blessed.

Williams Family Blog said...

I love the pic of Lindsay and your mom. So pure, so innocent. You are blessed for sure.

Karen

Tamatha said...

aaaawwwwww.....It must be nice to have moved closer to your family!:o)

Anonymous said...

Yes that part is great!

Rhonda said...

I LOVE the picture of Lindsay and your mom. That is definitely something you'll treasure forever.

You can read so much love into their expressions in the photo. WOW! Amazing.

Anonymous said...

??? Vote for me for what???????

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl That is an adorable picture of Laura and Lindsay. I enjoy your blog you are always encouraging Lorena