Dec 17, 2008

I'm Thankful

I just wandered over to my friend Joanne's blog, and saw this video below.

It made me smile. I have thinking of the sweet children of Africa a lot over the past few days, and this video culminates many things I saw and thoughts that I agree with wholeheartedly.



We have SO much to be thankful for. I have never see such grateful, smiling, stress free people as I saw in Africa.


I want to be like them.

They are a gift to the world - a lesson - for any who wishes to listen and learn.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Such a lesson in true JOY..we can be joyful in ANY circumstance, it is our choice.

I bet you miss those sweet faces, but I am so glad you got to influence their lives.

Maureen said...

Thankyou
the timing of your post is a Godsend to me.
I needed to see that.
I'm still believing in the Lords timing for me.

Shaun and Holly said...

Tirzah and I watched this together. Very touching!

H.

joanne said...

Cheryl - - thankfulness is so contagious! I'm glad you express your thankful heart regularly.

...that photo of you in the midst of the beautiful red-shirt-kids is just priceless!!

xo