May 9, 2009

Pause

Did you think I had left the blogging world for good?

I know its been a while since I last wrote a post. I still have a part 2 to complete, and I will.
But truth is, I've been meditating on my last post for a long time now. I don't like to rush onto new thoughts, especially when God is speaking. He always does a good work within us, if we let Him. Surrender is a good thing, and the way of Jesus. So, I've been on pause.
Pause means:
  • a break or rest in speaking or reading to emphasize meaning
  • to dwell or linger
Sometimes we need to take a long time to consider what God is speaking to us. If you're like me, I need to take longer, so that I can "get it" God is kind, he's not in a rush, and He always does a good work if we let Him.

I've also been busy at work with our Gifted to Lead event in Ontario. It went phenomenal and I my heart has been buzzing with excitement at the opportunity to be a part of a day of inspiration, networking and encouragement for women leaders. There is a growing swell of strong christian women leaders arising!

Due to the incredible feedback, I started a blog to create a forum for women to learn, relate and share about leadership as a woman in Canada. Click here to check it out. Feel free to leave comments and insights.

2 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Cheryl,
That is awesome that you have had such a great responce from the woman's Gifted to Lead!! :)

Holly
xo

Rhonda said...

The blog looks great Cheryl. Very professional.